On the Internet are a number of bicycle Historical Societies.
Historical bicycle associations, which are engaged in a very different way with old bicycles: high bi to grandma bike, transport bikes to racing bikes. Individually or in a club, digging through old documentation and naturally cycled!
For old bikes are fascinating: the longer you look, the more details you see. The more you read about it, the more questions come to mind. Therefore contains these sites every thing about the first bicycles.
- Vereniging de oude fiets An association with 500 members, who are working in a very different way with old bicycles.
- Historische Fietsgroep Noord The Northern members of the Old Bicycle have their own website.
- Veteran-Cycle Club The English association, founded in 1955 and the largest association of its kind.
- Historische Fahrräder e.V. The German association.
- D’antieke velokes Flemish association for historical cycling enthusiasts.
- Velo-Veteranen Club Schweiz Swiss club of about 50 cyclists.
- Dansk Veterancykel Klub The Danish association.
- Cykelhistoriska Föreningen The Swedish association, with partial English-language website.
- Vanhat Velot The Finnish Association.
- The Wheelmen Organization of bike collectors from the United States.